December 27, 2011

Aspershuns

Sir, come with us please sir

Huh, why

Sir, we don’t want to make trouble for you sir

I am sitting here, I am doing nothing
I demand to know why you want to remove me

Sir, we have been observing you for some time sir
You are doing precisely nothing sir
Your actions, rather your lack of actions
Are highly suspicious sir
You look uncomfortable sir
You look as if you do not fit in sir
You look agitated sir

Ah, so you have profiled me

We do not do profiling sir
And besides if we did you would not be a type we would profile sir
You are a white male

But you have profiled me gentlemen
And because I do not fit your version of normal
And because I am uncomfortable with these social situations
You have taken it upon yourselves to hassle me
Ergo you are profiling me
I do not fit your profile

We must ask you to leave sir

Fine

No comments: