December 29, 2015

i

this is me
tis all about me
a bout of narcissistic misadventure
to whet a solitary soul
ridden with an illogical guilt
secure in the understanding
it isn't me
except for being attacked
for gilt of none
so a zero sum game
where associates and the associated 
will lose themselves 
to an imbalance 
cause?
is in how it is stated
reason driven into void
a vengeful rational 
this cause of harm
and caught
me
wanting what is responsible 
my wealth is in my nature
i faced the great adventure
me
going when you did not
and then once you tasted
and enjoyed it's sweet nectar
yet selfishly have not learned
organic growth requires nurture
an earned place to be able to say
it was all me
i stood alone and earned this
for me
and pride then peace it's yours
keep an eye on i
not on me



No comments: