May 27, 2012

If Only the Adults Knew


Now why is that picture askew?
What quaking events took place here?
And only on that wall.
The chair is moved.
The table bench too.
So why is that picture askew?

Not me not me
Says the ginger haired waif
Innocent rolling eyes back and then froe
Stocking covered feet pushes imaginary stuff
A flowing scarf circles in hand
Innocence conjured forth

Not me not me
Says the light haired waif
I was way over here nowhere near there
I cannot even reach that picture askew
From way over here (eyes down)
Smirked innocence conjured forth

Well these things did not move themselves
And I bet if the cat could talk
It could tell me what happened
Perhaps it was it, though I cannot see how
The reason a mystery
But I bet it would make
A wonderful show
Though….


No comments: