May 27, 2012

Hearing One Side of Talking Bollocks


It must be hard for you but stick with me and yea shall be au fait with my say I haven’t seen her in donkey’s years but provide a stiff upper lip and in time all will be bees knees so best of british to you gor blimey mix all this together and bobs your uncle but careful he is a smarmy fellow which makes him brilliant and lucky in my eyes eee you cheeky monkey you had best clear off you lot what’s that oi’ you are talking a load of cadwallop except that is dear isn’t it do you do fun in the sneaky and unless you are caught it will be easy peasy now stop fannying around and get on with it really fiddlesticks he is full o’ beans cause we was off for a gander are we all right ‘k get stuffed but not bloody likely yet when you feel up give us a bell so I can tell how we took a flutter on cards and yes he was gobsmacked by it all and now I am really gutted cause he being doing the slap and tickle with out me what coor good on you things are goin’ like a bomb for you but be careful mate cause do that again and you could be in her majesty’s pleasure yes all will be hunky dory but hold I’m off for a jimmy riddle.  You are pulling my knob cause he be doing sweet fanny adams lad oh come on who’s being the nancy boy then did you see him grem made me dicky it did yes I’m on the job you don’t get owt for nowt otherwise he be doing a piss lately and its got him in porridge with his wife what a prat one day he will learn to put a sock in it he won’t be no rumpy pumpy otherwise yes it is a parky day did you know she got caught scrumpling for the dumplings but its all sixes and sevens between ‘em now why is you all a skew-whiff what not my cuppa tea friend you been all skive to me lately would you fancy a snog soon sod it don’t get shirty with me young man when I’m feeling morish eh sod’s law it is yes I understand geez again I am off to spend a penny old I am.  And yes its all squidgy but you say a word and you’ll be off to Coventry with me you tosser you wanker whatever you twat nobody likes a whinger wot alright I haven’t heard from you in yonks but now I am zonked I’ll ring you up again tara.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Struth mate. I reckon I got all that. Didn't come down in the last shower, I'll give yuz the drum.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Norton. Not being born within the sound of the Bow Bells, I haven't the foggiest of much of what you say....