November 06, 2011

Eucalyptus

She moves seductively
The breezes shimmer across her jewels
Pressing her clothing to her body
Slowly she releases
Freeing herself of these garments that bind and protect
A dance so sensuous as clothing drops to her feet
Revealing a body so beautiful
With skin smooth and oiled, pale and inviting
A scent enticing, spicy and so sweet
Oils healing and soothing
The flowers in her hair
White, yellow, pink, and red
A delight to my sight
I lay at her feet
In the forest ground bed
Peer up through her arms
As her jewels reach down to me
Her shade will protect me
Her clothing will warm me
Her oils will heal me
Her gifts do overwhelm me

4 comments:

Marjolaine Hébert said...

wow.

Unknown said...

Would that be wow for the tree or wow for the poem? Either or we thank you.

Marjolaine Hébert said...

I was wowed by your poem, very beautiful & well written. so wow ..

Unknown said...

Thank you Marjo. That means a great deal to me.