July 18, 2011

ramblings of the mental mind (iii)



trust my mistrust of trust a pessimistic view i know but seemingly borne of truth time and again my mistrust of trust proven time and again when breaking from the shell of youth to reveal my truth to lay bare all i am naked this man i portray these simple truths to show how open i am to learn my truth may cause pain to receivers i cause insane and hear from them i cannot trust you cause mistrust has been my truth you are trying so hard to break out and be candid the absorption of your truth renders me rabid so rather than meld and blend our many truths let us choose to remain just a me and a you apart we so far together close mar i cannot accept humanity so different the truth is in him and in her and out their for us all we need only accept it and reveal no deceptive to be truthful important to then trust perceptive

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I liked this story very much. There are many who say a love like this only exists in the imaginations of writers who write romance novels and scripts of plays, poetry and movies. But where do they get that vision from? Reality somewhere. We should all strive for the tenderness shown between these two characters, as it is rare, special and extremely beautiful when it happens. And it does happen.