July 02, 2011

treadpidation


my words oft misconstrued the meaning known and understood to me felt and viewed differently by readers and thinkers known and unknown may get me into trouble or hot water or conditions of having to attempt to explain myself furthering my words perhaps misconstrued and oft placing me deeper into the maelstrom of misunderstanding requiring me to face my misunderstandings with an inquisitor who first hurt may come to realization what they see and what I say are not necessarily of same portent signaling a change in thought or feeling but an explanation of my scattered but ordered mind segmented into byte size pieces of information that arranged in a map will explain the pattern of thought that augers augury of insight into places I fear to tread and that in fact my meaning is one of great intent to herald a future of true content


No comments: