January 28, 2012

Dear Pat Rooney


Actually my dear you don’t understand
Love and appreciation is not a learned art
It is natural and simply there
If you have to work at it because you have this insane need to “know”
Then you do me
And my art
A disservice
You feel you love my art
But you analyze too deeply
Trying to find my psyche
The psyche is out here Pat Rooney
If you cannot find the art naturally
Should you feel a need to analyze constantly
Because you need to connect to me
Then you do you
And yours
A disservice
Work for you Pat Rooney, not for me
Sincerely
LN

3 comments:

Marjolaine Hébert said...

hmm.. heard

Anonymous said...

arrogant and harsh sounding dear Norton, but heard loud and clear.

Wanda said...

Children do not give up their innate imagination, curiosity, dreaminess easily. You have to love them to get them to do that.
R. D. Laing