February 02, 2012

Dose of Real


What up?
It certainly isn’t down
Believe it
From riches to rags
I am suddenly richer
Exhilarating freedom
From the yoke
And some time joke
A promise of better things
Guarantees no one will lose work
But my work it is not lost
Save only to the one who didn’t wish it
My beliefs they are so very sound
Command and control will fall
To the arms and the minds and the hearts
Of those who will own it
And they will own it
Because the others
They do not deserve us
And I will reveal
And I will revel
As I paint this town red
And look at each direction
And marvel at oysters
And send blessing and thanks
To the people I love
And the people who do love me
And the people who will love me
We change no change to change
Really

4 comments:

Ruth said...

love this....

Marjolaine Hébert said...

Slammin' !

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much.

Carhy said...

Keep diving for pearls