January 15, 2012

In Response Ability


To know what I will never know
What a question
Irresponsibility abounds
In the minds of others
Not in the know I know this always
To learn is the pinnacle
And there are no shortcuts
No matter what the track states
I am not easy deary
I can easily cause the teary
And feel nothing as a result
Other than the clue
I did wrong by you
And I know remorse
For what I don’t know
So that is feeling is it not?
I know nothing of myself
That is nothing but mechanics
Of hoses and joints and machines and wires
To drive the unique me forward
Yet there it dwells
That infernal inkling
Touching close
Causal connections
A dose of normalcy
From the world reactionary
Right there
Out of reach
On the other side of this mirror

2 comments:

Marjolaine Hébert said...

«soupir»

Wanda said...

Well you know what "they" say, if it still doesn't work, hit it with a hammer.