December 21, 2011

dintensions


He is a cranky old bugger
This time of the year
Especially as he finds his way
His own self-seeking fashion
Contrary to so many
Complimentary to his manner
A necessity of means
Will yield the best mode
Time the crucial median
To find the center ground
“Do the work and show it”
So says his teacher
“An answer is not an answer
Until the work is done
There are no short cuts
Dear life pupil
You are as yet a novice
Responders will hurt
Supporters will respond           
And hence the journey reached
We all will celebrate”
Sorry, but I must study
Cause I really must excel
The future of this very world
Depends on me to do extremely well
So leave it be
To leave me be
To be the best of me
I will arrive you know
Exactly precisely intentionally
As God intends me to be

 


No comments: