December 17, 2011

A Defining Moment of Relations


An expression of, of,
of what exactly?
Will there be respect?
Of course.
Will there be love?
Unconventionally.
Will we eat together?
I can manage that.
Often?
As often as insanity will delight.
What of our friends?
They are precisely that.
Will people think less of us?
Only the conventional.
The others will find
This grand experiment fascinating.
Will my needs be met?
Only you can answer that.
Why all this space?
Necessity of sanity I fear.
For both sides my dear.
Decisions of choice are yours.
I remain as always.
Faithfully your friend,
Lovingly your lover,
Singularly on my own.
Remote, distant,
And altogether.
Yours truly…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this case, as in so many others, sanity is relative.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ERT8gND8Lk&feature=related